Eastland Suites Hotel & Conference Center
1801 Eastland Dr.
Bloomington, IL 61704
Training parents how to partner with schools.
When parents are involved at home and at school, children perform better in school - and the schools get better.
- Introduce the concept of parent leadership
- Develop the awareness of your communication style
- Provide an overview of the Illinois Learning Standards and student performance data
- Identify strategies to partner with schools to engage more families
- Write an Action Plan for reaching other parents to support student learning
Schools need parents as partners in education, especially those who:
- Understand learning standards and test data;
- Care about all children, not just their own; and
- Lead other parents to make school-wide improvements.
To register for this free 2 day workshop, please click here.
Hurry, space is limited!